Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ink my whole body, I don't give a motherfuck!



well, actually i do give a fuck..i just can't get that damn song out of my head lol but yeah, i'm a tattoo guy..i love tattoos. I have 5 already n now im ready to up my tat game. I been collecting a bunch of tattoo ideas for the past 2 years. Im going to get my whole left arm done; its going to be a killer sleeve. I'm going for a nature/animal theme filled with all types of shit. From pandas to tidal waves to stars to flowers. Like I said, its going to be a killer sleeve. My girl Imani (www.artisticsole.com) is going to hold me down. Her work is amazing, check out her site. I'ma try to get a buddy to record the process so i can show yall. Hopefully I don't shed any tears n look soft..but hey, i am human lol I hope to get started this coming week but this snow is really throwing a wrench in the system. But as soon as i go under the needle, ima surely let yall know.

- Kid Che

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 A.i. Love You. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan