Sunday, April 4, 2010

Shiny Toy Guns "Starts With One"




ok..so i can't even remember how i got my hands on this song, i was listening to my ipod one day and it came up in my playlist. I guess thats what happens when you have a 120gb ipod lol. Anyway..when I first heard this song, I felt a certain way. It's hard to explain. I got a weird magical connection with the song. It was like love at first sight..well, first listen i guess. The song is called "Starts With One" and it's by electronica rock band Shiny Toy Guns. It was released on their first album, "We Are Pilots" in 2006. So because I love this song so much, i'm passing it along to you..enjoy



- Kid Che

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 A.i. Love You. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan